Meet Dr. Nashielli Torres Espinosa Chiu - Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Nashielli studied medicine at the Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara and trained at Hospital Ángel Leaño in general surgery for four years. She also studied at the Instituto Jaliscience of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery under the guidance of Dr. José Guerrero Santos, renowned for his expertise in this field.
- Consejo Mexicano de Cirugia Plastica Estetica y Reconstructiva, C.A. – https://cmcper.org
- University of Guadalajara
- Certifications for Medical School including general medicine, general surgery and plastic surgery (cedulas)
Dr. Nashielli T. Espinosa trained at the Cornell Medical Center, Manhattan Eye, Ears and Throat Hospital, the Reed Center, Shriners Burn Center in Galveston, Texas among others.
Dr. Nashielli also takes part in the reconstructive surgery campaigns for children with cleft lip and/or palate program “Nuevo Amanecer” of Doctor José Abel de la Peña Salcedo, in the city of Guanajuato.
Upon completion of residency, she received a award for her work on “Structural Analysis of Fatty Micrografts Enriched Platelet Growth Factor”. In the same year she was awarded during the XXXVII National Congress of Plastic surgery in the course of “Dr. Fernando Ortiz Monasterio”.
Continuing Education and Professional Activities
Attends important congresses 3-4 times per year for continuing education through The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, American Society of Reconstructive Surgery, International Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and the International Plastic surgery symposium of the national congress of plastic aesthetic and reconstructive surgery among others.
- Asociacion Mexicana Cirugia Plastica Estetica y Reconstructiva – https://find.plasticsurgery.org
- ISAPS (International Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery) www.isaps.org
- ASPS (The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery) www.surgery.org
- Federacion Iberolatinoamericana de Cirugia Plastica- FILACP
- Asociacion de Residentes y Exresidentes del Instituto Jalisciense de Cirugia Reconstructiva Dr. Jose Guerrerosantos.
- Consejo Mexicano de Cirugía Plástica Estética y Reconstructiva, A. C.www.cmcper.org.mx