Meet the doctor
Nashielli Torres Espinosa Chiu, MD
Doctor Nashielli Torres Espinosa Chiu is certified by the Mexican Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (CMCPER) (cert. number 1457). Dr. Nashielli studied medicine at the Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara, with a specialty of General Surgery from the University Hospital Dr. Angel Leaño. Completed her education by doing the sub specialty of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Jalisco Institute of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery under the direction of Dr. Jose Guerrero Santos, renowned for his extensive experience in the field of surgery, as a pioneer and founding professional.
Board Certification & Memberships
- Consejo Mexicano de Cirugia Plastica Estetica y Reconstructiva, C.A. – Learn more
- Universidad Autonama de Guadalajara
- Certifications for Medical School including general medicine, general surgery and plastic surgery (cedulas)
- Asociacion Mexicana Cirugia Plastica Estetica y Reconstructiva Membership – Learn more
- ISAPS (International Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery) Membership – Learn more
- ASPS (The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery) Membership – Learn more
- Federacion Iberolatinoamericana de Cirugia Plastica- FILACP
- Consejo Mexicano de Cirugía Plástica Estética y Reconstructiva, A. C. – Learn more
Dr. Nashielli T. Espinosa trained at the Cornell Medical Center, Manhattan Eye, Ears and Throat Hospital, the Reed Center, Shriners Burn Center in Galveston, Texas among others.
Dr. Nashielli also takes part in the reconstructive surgery campaigns for children with cleft lip and/or palate program “Nuevo Amanecer” of Doctor José Abel de la Peña Salcedo, in the city of Guanajuato.
Upon completion of residency, she received a award for her work on “Structural Analysis of Fatty Micrografts Enriched Platelet Growth Factor”. In the same year she was awarded during the XXXVII National Congress of Plastic surgery in the course of “Dr. Fernando Ortiz Monasterio”.