Many people are interested in getting larger breasts with the help of breast augmentation in Mexico. Breast augmentation, or augmentation mammoplasty, is a surgical procedure that increases the size and projection of the breasts. During the procedure in Guadalajara, Mexico, Dr. Nashielli Torres Espinosa Chiu places silicone or saline breast implants under the chest muscles or breast tissue.
Am I a Good Candidate for Breast Augmentation?
Many women who are unhappy with the size of their breasts choose breast implants. Additionally, it is often an ideal choice for patients looking to correct size asymmetry. Patients must be age 18 or older for saline implants, or age 22 or older for silicone implants.
To be a good candidate for breast augmentation surgery, at least six months to a year must have passed since giving birth and breastfeeding. Smokers must quit smoking several weeks in advance of the procedure since smoking can have a negative effect on healing.
Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
Before a date can be set for your breast augmentation surgery, you will need to consult with Dr. Nashielli in Guadalajara, Mexico. As part of this consultation, you will tell the doctor about your preferences for the size, feel, and appearance of your breasts.
Dr. Nashielli will perform a physical examination and will look over your medical history, including allergies and current medications/supplements. Any past procedures or pre-existing conditions will also be discussed.
The doctor will tell you more about the details of breast augmentation surgery, including preparation and aftercare. The two of you will decide on your ideal breast implants, incision type, and more. Once this has been accomplished, a date will be set for the surgery.
- Pleased patient!“Dra. Nashielli was extremely professional, and comforting, and I am really pleased with my result. She listened to exactly what I wanted and she achieved it. I have recommended her to many people and will continue to do so. Thank you for such a lovely experience!”
- Awesome Team“I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Nashielli. She is a wonderful person and a skilled surgeon. Her assistant Lori took care of everything as my Spanish is very limited. Just ask and Lori can take care of it. Magda gives the best massage I have ever had. I highly recommend this team if you are considering cosmetic surgery in Mexico. The hospital was top-notch. A comfortable hotel is nearby with restaurants and a small supermarket.”
- Great Experience!!“After having had two consultations with other plastic surgeons I chose Dr. Nashielli because I felt she was a good fit for me. The consultation went very well. She answered all my questions and explained how the surgery would go. She’s very professional and has a great education. I’m really happy with my results and so glad I chose her. I now have someone I trust and can get other procedures if I need them and know that I will be happy with my results!”
Choosing the Best Breast Implants for You
Breast implants vary in type, size, shape, texture, and profile. All of these characteristics affect the final results of augmentation mammoplasty.
In terms of implant type, there are saline breast implants and silicone breast implants. Saline implants are silicone shells filled with sterile salt water. These implants provide patients with breasts that are firm and uniform in shape. In the case of implant rupture/leak, the saline implant will collapse, and the saline solution will be naturally absorbed by the body.
Silicone implants are silicone shells filled with silicone gel. These implants feel very natural to the touch and are quite popular. Silicone implants are inserted pre-filled during surgery.
A breast augmentation procedure starts with the administration of general anesthesia. Once it has taken effect, the incisions can be created.
Many incision options are available:
- Peri-Areolar – This incision is created around the areola.
- Inframammary – This incision is created in the breast crease.
- Transaxillary – This incision is created in the armpit.
Once the chosen incision has been created, a pocket is created in the tissues. This pocket is either sub-glandular (beneath the glandular breast tissues) or sub-muscular (beneath the chest muscles). The breast implant is then placed within the pocket snugly. Finally, the incisions are closed using stitches.
Breast Augmentation Recovery
After your breast augmentation in Guadalajara, Mexico is complete and you have returned home, you will need to rest and heal. There will be a degree of bruising and swelling, which will fade in time. To support the breasts as they heal, it will be necessary to wear a supportive bra without an underwire.
Time off from work will be needed, and you will not be able to take part in physically taxing activities like sports and strenuous exercise.
The FDA recommends monitoring with an MRI test three years after your procedure, and then every two years after that.
On average, implants last up to ten years. After this time, you may need to arrange a replacement procedure to have new implants placed.
How Much Does Breast Augmentation Cost?
The price of breast augmentation in Guadalajara, Mexico procedure will vary from case to case. Implant cost, anesthesia fee, and the techniques used can all affect the overall cost of breast augmentation.
Contact Us Today to Find Out More
If you would like to learn more about breast augmentations in Guadalajara, Mexico, contact our office today. Setting up a consultation with Dr. Nashielli is the best way to find out more about this cosmetic procedure.