A mommy makeover is a combination surgery that utilizes a variety of treatments to restore your body’s pre-pregnancy appearance. Motherhood is considered to be one of the most valuable experiences in life. Unfortunately, it also involves several unwanted bodily changes as a result of childbirth and breastfeeding. A mommy makeover in Mexico can address these changes.
Dr. Nashielli Torres Espinosa Chiu, a highly trained and experienced board-certified plastic surgeon, understands the unique physical issues that can arise with pregnancy and childbirth. Dr. Nashielli knows which procedures can best address patients’ specific needs and goals to produce optimal results.
Which Issues Can Be Treated with a Mommy Makeover?
A mommy makeover can address many issues, including the following:
- Excess stubborn fat deposits
- Stretched abdominal muscles
- Sagging abdominal skin
- Stretch marks
- Changes in breast dimensions
- Breast asymmetry
During your consultation, Dr. Nashielli will explain the mommy makeover process and answer any questions you may have. You will be given an idea of what exactly to expect so that you can make a well-informed decision.
Dr. Nashielli will go over your complete medical history, including allergies and past procedures. She will examine your trouble areas, and photographs may be taken for before-and-after purposes.
Together, the two of you will customize your mommy makeover to achieve your aesthetic goals. A date will then be set for the procedure.
- LOVE Dra. Nashielle and Her Staff. 100% Satisfied!!!“While living in GDL in 2009 I had a Tummy Tuck and Breast Implants done by Dra. Nashielle. I was VERY pleased with both procedures and the results thereafter. In 2019, I dropped a considerable amount of weight, due to trauma. My once beautiful breasts were left unsightly. I returned to Dra. Nashielle in June 2020 ( during a narrow travel window amidst the COVID Pandemic). After in-depth consultation and discussion, Dra. Nashielle assured me she understood my desired look and end vision, and that she could achieve that for me. The surgery went smoothly, with no post-OP pain or complications.
Now, 3 months later, I can say, again, that I am 100% satisfied with Dra. Nashielle‘s work. My incisions have healed beautifully and are nearly invisible. My breasts are gorgeous once again!
Dra. Nashielle is an exceptional surgeon. I would never have considered having any other dr perform this delicate surgery for me. She is talented, caring, and an excellent listener. She listened to all my concerns with patience. She is also gifted with great intuition. She knew exactly what I wanted and how to work with my proportions and small frame without my having to worry.
I am exceedingly happy with the results, and would highly recommend Dra. Nashielle to anyone considering plastic surgery.
Her staff made the trip to Mexico seamless. I was well cared for, and had no concerns of any nature while there.”
- Better Than I Could Have Ever Imagined !!!!“The whole experience was amazing !!! I would highly recommend Dr. Nashielli and her staff. She is very professional, thorough & caring. I was extremely nervous about the whole idea of flying to another country for surgery. She immediately put me at ease. She explained the entire process of a Mommy Makeover in detail. I was concerned about a tummy tuck with the type of c-section I had. I was afraid I would lose my belly button to remove the scar and stretch marks. She took her time to answer all of my and my husband’s questions. We were introduced to the surgical staff. The hospital was very impressive. The staff was friendly. I felt well cared for. Someone checked on me every hour, and we had no problems communicating. We had a private room and my husband was able to stay with me. We stayed 10 days in Guadalajara at Emma’s recovery house. It was wonderful.
I have been home now for almost 3 weeks (1 month since surgery). Dr. Nashielli, or her assistant Lori is in constant contact with me every few days. I send photos, videos, and updates. The surgery went better than I could have dreamed. I am 53 years old and now have the body of 25-year-old. It’s amazing !!! Thank you SOOO Much”
- Wow! The BEST bedside manner I have ever experienced“From the moment I contacted the office, I felt like I was part of her office family. I took this adventure on alone. Yes, I traveled to a different country for a major surgical procedure, Alone. Upon my arrival, I felt like I was with my lifelong girlfriends. Lori, Magda and Dr. Nashielli made me feel so comfortable. They understood my needs from a woman’s perspective. I never felt alone * I am unbelievably pleased with my procedures. Dr. N was able to see my shape (living under the loose skin) and brought out all the SEXY. My recovery was 14 days. Dr recommended *The Galicia Recovery House where I was taken care of like a princess. I will revisit Dr. Nashielli for additional work and won’t even consider a hotel. I will stay at The Galicia Recovery House again. See you soon Dr. with the sexiest shoes in GUADALAJARA!”
The Mommy Makeover Procedure
The exact time required to perform a mommy makeover will vary depending on the number and type of procedures included. The process begins with the administration of general anesthesia. Once the patient is unconscious, the required incisions are created. After all the desired changes have been made, stitches are used to close the incisions.
One major benefit of a mommy makeover is that, even though several procedures are performed, only a single recovery process is needed. This allows people to get back to their busy lives much sooner.
Complete recovery from a mommy makeover is not an overnight process. Pain and discomfort may begin to subside after the first week or so. Because of this, painkillers will be prescribed for the healing process. Swelling and bruising will be present but will fade. Patients will need to wear post-surgical garments during recovery to aid in reducing swelling.
Do not lift anything heavy for at least the first month. Refrain from any vigorous activity for at least two weeks post-surgery. If you have young children at home, having someone around to help is highly recommended. You may be able to return to moderate exercise and your usual activities after several weeks have passed.
Mommy Makeover Cost
Since a mommy makeover isn’t a one-size-fits-all procedure and is customized to each patient’s specifications, price varies from case to case. The cost of a mommy makeover can be impacted by factors like the procedures included, the techniques utilized, anesthesia fees, and the time needed to perform the surgery.
Get Started Today
Contact us to schedule a consultation today regarding your mommy makeover in Mexico. Dr. Nashielli will be happy to meet with you and customize your procedure, so arrange your consultation today!